“The Devil-Worshippers” is a full-color paperback anthology of classic tales and essays about mankind’s primal religion: Devil-worship! This is the second book in the Dark Lords’ “Library of the Occult” series of occult fiction, non-fiction and unholy books.
This anthology includes tales from literary greats Algernon Blackwood, Robert E. Howard and Seabury Quinn, and essays by occult giants Éliphas Lévi, Aleister Crowley and A. E. Waite, including:
- Devout monks succumb to Devil-worship at a German monastery.
- A fisherman finds witchcraft and devilry at a Scottish loch.
- An ancient pact comes due for a diabolist in dramatic fashion.
- Disturbing scenes from a 19th century Parisian Black Mass.
- Thrill-seeking students fall in with an orgiastic Devil-cult.
- Two sorcerers consult a Satanic witch in medieval Europe.
- The reality of Diabolism explained by three Occult scholars.
Evil reading and darkest dreams…
~The Dark Lords~